- We have been doing inspections of houses and commercial buildings and providing reports for over 20 years.
- We provide friendly, prompt and professional inspection services.
- We produce comprehensive electronic reports (complete with large digital photographs) that highlight defects, deterioration, mould, moisture and maintenance required.
- The Building/ Plumbing inspections are done by a former Registered Master Builder with over 20 years experience doing house inspections.
- We check the Council building records and compare them to what has been built to identify non-consented work.
- We utilise non-destructive moisture meters to perform moisture testing of weathertightness at-risk areas and plumbing wet areas.
- The Electrical inspections are done by a Registered Electrician.
- We collect samples for Methamphetamine Screening and Laboratory testing that complies to New Zealand Standard 8510:2017 Testing and decontamination of methamphetamine-contaminated properties.
- We collect samples for Laboratory testing of suspected Asbestos Containing Materials.
- We can email Building/Plumbing and Electrical reports the day following the inspection and Methamphetamine screening reports are emailed to you in two days once the Laboratory results are returned.
Contact us to book:
- Building/Plumbing Inspection
- Electrical Inspection
- Methamphetamine Screening
- Asbestos Testing
0800 LOOK 4 U 0800 566 548 firstname.lastname@example.org